Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my fathers best friend from high school whos been painting and building stuff for years... He even has a few Hog Heaven Covers under his belt for the paintjobs has offered to stripe the Stang for free!

I need to see a few variations and choices though.. any help? I got an alloy GT sitting on black steeda pentars... so if i go through with it i'll be getting black stripes. As of now i like the GT500 Cobra stripes that are fat and not spaced far from eachother at all, but i wanna see my choices

·
Registered
179 Posts
personally i like the kind that are drapped over the engine like the new roush but continue done to the bottom and to the back they were only the 5.0 mmainly

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
how bout semi gloss black shelby stripes?...on alloy that would look hot! IMO

·
Registered
500 Posts
how bout one fat stripe down the middle

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
i like the 2 small stripes that go right above the wheel well like on the mmr mustang.

but they do go onto the hood its a very small 2 stripe thing.

reminds me of military ranks.

honestly go to a car meet and count how many stripes down the center u see.. it gets old real fast.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
i like the 2 small stripes that go right above the wheel well like on the mmr mustang.

honestly go to a car meet and count how many stripes down the center u see.. it gets old real fast.
I'm not a fan of stripes, I would rather do a 2 tone.

·
Banned
392 Posts
I think th black shelbt stripes would be fine but what 07 procharger was talking about sounds sweet too so good luck on trying to decide what you want...

·
Banned
392 Posts
Thats pretty plain to jat the only reason it might look good to you is cuz its on a vette i would much rather do the regular racing stripes or the 2 tone paint job like mike said.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i love my 2 fat 14" stripes. dark blue metallic goes very well with the alloy in my opinion.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yah that pic of the vette looks good, i'll run that by him and show him the pic and see what he comes up with for our cars...

ill ask him for a few designs and placements and post em on here maybe you guys can get some pre-cut stuff from him or somethin

My last decision is... Go painted or Stick on? either way, he's a professional and knows what hes doin.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you're getting them for free, definatly get them painted! I think some fat black stripes down the middle with little pinstriping around them would look the best!
i like your thinking Juco... the pinstripe.... ok so im thinking Black Cobra Stripes with a red pinstripe to accent with my red rotors and black to match my murdered out look

1 - 20 of 21 Posts