Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off if all your going to do is take **** about the lights don't bother commenting because its not needed. Does anyone know where you can get strobe lights for our body styles? I'm building this car more for car shows and such then performance. Here is a video of an 05 with them.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Strobe lights are all over ebay. I haven't really come across any Mustang specific sites selling them. But if you hit up Google you may be able to either come across a site geared towards imports that might carry a set for Mustangs or you might be able to find a "universal" type kit. Just remember, your ass is toast if you turn those on while you're driving. Save em for the shows ;)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
They look good.
I find a lot of police equipment and Strobe lights on eBay like Mcqueen stated.
I would do 2 colors only. Sevral flashing colors lights look gay. specially pink and green

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
ebay...any autoparts..hell i play with the strobes at Advance on a daily basis just to confuse people...wouldn't put them on a car except for the types of car show's i don't usually go to. and i agree with mcqueen....don't even think about hitting those in motion lol...i'd put a double flip toggle for them...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just thought about it. I have hid headlights and fogs. Also sequel tail lights. Will it still work

·
Registered
760 Posts
If you want official looking strobes look for a set called "Sho Me" strobes they are on ebay also. Not always cheap but same brightness and pretty much the same as emergency vehicles use. Oh yeah and +100000000000000000000000000000 on keeping them off in the road and only on at the shows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts