Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 07 Mustang GT and I am looking for strut cover caps! My stang is a G5 alloy , new color for 2007. I don't like chrome, I like black or Alloy. I thought at one of the car shows that I went to I saw one piece strut covers that matched the color of he car?:cool:

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
kinda of subject, but since you don't like chrome, do you plan on changing those rims out for some black ones?

You should just buy a strut tower brace to make it look a little sexier. I'm sure you could get it whatever color you want.

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shaker is in the way of the brace! The shaker has no power value, but it has a lot of cool value! As far as the chrome thing, You got me there:(

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Agree :love

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANK YOU!!!!
Last time I was on this sight G5-Alloy wasn't a option. Now I will get what I am looking for!

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
To the tune of "Magic Bus" "I wannnnt it, I wannnnt it, I wannnnnt it....."

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe It's a Classic Design chin spooler. I bought the car from the Ford Dealership with a fair amount of mod's , including the chin spooler.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yep I think you are correct. It looks like the CDC Classic

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks really nice dude. i have an alloy too, that's exactly what i was thinking about doing to mine, chin spoiler like that one and silver stripes except instead of a shaker get the cervini '69 hood.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts