Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anywone know if there is a strut tower brace that will fit on an 07 GT with a Roush Blower?and where to buy it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think the GT500 Brace will work and it is pretty cheap through Ford

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only one that says it will fit is roush & they want to much....I call the other places & see what they say...thanks everyone

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am pretty certain that the GT500 bar will fit. Head on over to TMS and I think there is a thread there that say exactly what it works with.

Reactions: 06RedfireGT

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I would definetly think the blower on the GT500 is bigger than the Roush blower, so the GT500 brace should work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This steeda one fits Steeda Billet Strut Tower Brace - '05-'08 Ford Mustang, Talked to steeda and they said theirs doesn't fit with a cowl hood and they don't know if the GT500 fits or not. Next stop is Roush or just pass on the brace and go for everything else to upgrade my suspension. Leaning toward steeda. I can't lower it more than an inch becuase of the razzi front chine spoiler being so low.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
check out the BMR STB, I think they fit all the vehicles with the roush blowers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After talking to Steeda, BMR, and a multitude of others I ended up getting a Roush, but while I was screwing around checking on everything else and nobody could give me a definitive answer, the price went up. I didn't want to wait because I have a lot of new stuff ( FRPP anit-roll bar kit, GT500 reas lower control arms, steeda pan hard rod, 39lb inj, GT500 duel fuel pump, roush power boost pulley)to be installed and I want it to be done all at the same time. thanks everyone

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They installed the roush and it fits very snug....it was expensive, but I like it....don't have any pics becuase it's still in the performance shop installing the other mods.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Get the Roush from one from Frank from Sutton High Performance email [email protected] Tell him you want the same deal as he gave Lee from NM, 309.72. The Roush bar is one of the best strut bars out there, two bars instead of one and the large bar is massive + it fits the Roushcharger.
LeeU

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
all those mods to drive it on the street... wow you must really like curves... I am a go fast go straight kinda guy.. I like curves on my ladies...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts