Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would be more beneficial? I just bought a BBK strut tower brace but I can't install it because it hits the upper intake because I have the 1" TFS spacer between the upper and lower intake. All opinions are welcome.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well since urs is a vert it definitely makes me consider the strut tower brace.....i guess it depends on what kinda driving you do.....you like the twisties????

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well since urs is a vert it definitely makes me consider the strut tower brace.....i guess it depends on what kinda driving you do.....you like the twisties????
Would you happen to know if the 1" spacer adds any real preformance? Maybe I could go with a 3/8" spacer.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much did that strut brace cost u?
$61.50 shipped, bought it of ebay in great shape, it's black not chrome like I wanted but it will do for the time being untill I can get a chrome one, but for that price I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
$61.50 shipped, bought it of ebay in great shape, it's black not chrome like I wanted but it will do for the time being untill I can get a chrome one, but for that price I couldn't pass it up.
yea sounds like a great deal

just go get a can of chrome spray paint lol :cool:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well its supposed the keep the air cooler a lil closer to the cylinders but probly not anything noticeable.....unless maybe your at the track and icing your intake it might help then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts