Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a strut tower brace that works with a supercharger? Can't seem to find one, or is it even possible. I may build one if it is

·
Registered
341 Posts
there are a few options out there...or i believe if you order one made for the boss it will clear the s/c...due to the tall manifold of the boss.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm wanting an aftermarket look, but not $250-$300! Know what I meen?
How much taller does it need to be compared to the stock gt 5.0 one?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a boss 302 brace.... Ill try and put it on my car and let u know

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS BRO! Let me know.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Yesterday I installed FRPP handling package, it comes with tower brace, wondering if that clears BOSS 302 intake manifold?

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
there are a few options out there...or i believe if you order one made for the boss it will clear the s/c...due to the tall manifold of the boss.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I don't think it will. The clearance on the driver's side is pretty tight for the air intake for the blower. I think the best option would be the GT500 one. You could buy the Boss bar for a bit over a bill at your dealer and try it. If it doesn't work, eBay is your friend.

Yesterday I installed FRPP handling package, it comes with tower brace, wondering if that clears BOSS 302 intake manifold?
If it has enough clearance to be able to remove the factory intake cover, then yes. If it sits close to the factory intake, then I doubt it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have an FRPP one I'm selling for 150 shipped they're normally 299 but since I'm selling my blower I no longer need it. It has rub marks on it due to rubbing the felt from the hood so it wouldn't hurt to get it powder coated.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't seem to find any on any sites. Any suggestions guys?!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jayman. Did urs clear the Whipple? And would it clear the roush, if so I want it. Pm me with PayPal info bro!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does it clear the roush tvs? Also, bump to top guys I can't even find one for the gt500. Suggestions please!!

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Does it clear the roush tvs? Also, bump to top guys I can't even find one for the gt500. Suggestions please!!
Looks like it does according to the link posted above. Call Steeda to confirm.

555-5726 - Steeda Billet Strut Tower Brace - Roush w/ Supercharger - 05-10 - $341.20

1 - 16 of 16 Posts