495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, don't everyone get mad at me at once... :deadhorse

I have an 03 GT
4.10s
Magnaflow Cat Back
SCT Livewire
Pro 5.0 Shifter

Most of my racing isn't on a track, what am I going to feel the most..
I have an exhaust leak from a manifold gasket, so if I am going to replace that I might as well long tube and catted h it, right? Or should I just go Shorty and not worry about Emissions (In canada)

The car is still slow =( Althought 4.10s did help, I want to beat a k20 civic... I don't need much but do need something

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
i would lts and a o/r midpipe

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nitrous would mean no insurance... In Canada

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i'm pretty sure Lt's aren't emission legal but shorty are. get an o/r x and keep the stock pipe for when you go to emissions.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
long tubes you can still have your egr and run a catted mid pipe so you would be fine

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Better tires. I have Nitto 555R's.
I have 315 Bf G-force KD s......

and LT and catted H it is, I still don't think im going to notice a power difference

·
_
3,787 Posts
I don't need much but do need something
Sure, LT's are better flowing, mise as well knock it while you replace your $10 gasket in 30 mins with $400 LT's and $200 catted mid....

Thats more than something. IMO, replace the gasket and throw on on h-pipe for $150 ish. Lets say you take this route, it wont do you much good if your still rocking all stock intake. At that point, you could replace the airbox, plenum, maybe tb if you feel like going that far with it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I can't insure a 2011 so might as well soak this one with money... meh start with LT and short H, then prolly going to do 75 mm plenum and TB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts