Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a friends house talking to him and his dog jumped up on my rear bumper, leaving some nice long scratches in it, and my paint is bad enough as it is! if stuff like this doesnt make you mad nothing does

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
you need to wash the surface then use a claybar with detail spray to pick up the dirt that is embedded in the clear coat... then get some polish to clean the area off.... then follow with some wax this should remove the damage your friends stupid ass dog did this is what it would have done pretend the horse is your friends dog :deadhorse by the way welcome to MM

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Haha..bro my friends neighbors dog did the same ****...I had food on my hood in the box and bag still..next thing I know they were eating outa the box...got a sick feeling in my stomache...went and looked at my hood and fender...I wanted to throw up...I was sooo pissed

·
Registered
978 Posts
+5. that happened to my door, but i just took it to a detail shop and had my friend pay for it and it come right out. i was SOOOO pissed!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
+6 ^ that might be your best bet if its not too messed up to get it professionally removed plus have your friend pay for it why should you bust your ass and buy all the stuff if you dont have it... even if you have the stuff to do it let him pay for you to take it in instead that way it costs him and i bet you it wont ever happen again.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Beat the dog with a broken chair, then, beat your friend with his dog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts