Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
It's a little old, and it's kind of a meme among MMA fans, but I think this is quite appropriate, so I'll just leave it here...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Moral of the story... Keep your women close to you... Watch her like a ****ing HAWK, check up on her, check her phone, check her email, check her facebook.... Just dont get caught doing any of it because that makes you look crazy lol.... rather crazy than broken hearted and looking stupid.... People **** up, do **** then wish they never had and realize whats really important to them... It happens to all of us. The real issue is that you will NEVER look at her the same and you will spend the rest of your life questioning what you shouldnt. Basically you will drive yourself insane to watching her every single move and thinking everything is suspect... thats why i say just do that from the get go lol....... that way you never get surprised and if your really crazy and really give a **** you may even be able to prevent a "mistake" as we call it bwhahahahahahahahaha

·
Common sense isn't common
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Moral of the story... Keep your women close to you... Watch her like a ****ing HAWK, check up on her, check her phone, check her email, check her facebook.... Just dont get caught doing any of it because that makes you look crazy lol.... rather crazy than broken hearted and looking stupid.... People **** up, do **** then wish they never had and realize whats really important to them... It happens to all of us. The real issue is that you will NEVER look at her the same and you will spend the rest of your life questioning what you shouldnt. Basically you will drive yourself insane to watching her every single move and thinking everything is suspect... thats why i say just do that from the get go lol....... that way you never get surprised and if your really crazy and really give a **** you may even be able to prevent a "mistake" as we call it bwhahahahahahahahaha
Lmfao sound advice my friend! And she was very "smart" about things. She deleted FB a week after we met. From the week we met she deleted all her emails and texts and call logs every night. So it seemed like a habit and when I would check her phone and question why there's NO other texts or calls she could say you know I delete them everynight. So eventually I just never checked. Twitter she joined that once I left so we could follow eachother. This one got her in trouble with flirting a few times and now she ONLY folllows 20 ppl instead of the 300+ she once added.

Anyway my point is I kept on top of things from the beginning but she either knew what she was doing or was very good and eventually I trusted nd stopped checking things. Once your 500miles away from someone its hard to see the "ques" somethings up and give u that feeling to check things and you only have there word to go by.

Edit: I to this day have her passwords for twitter and her 2 email accounts but I think she knows that n stayed clear of using them to "mess up!"

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
not sure how the video relates lol but thanks!
Yeah, it was meant more for Cricket...

For what it's worth, I had something similar happen to me when I was like 19. Chick cheated on me after I had basically chosen her over my family. I made a lot of really bad choices because of my relationship with her and then she cheated on me. So I was in a position where I had really lost a lot. I ended up slowly getting my life sorted out and back on track. About 6/7 months after I found out she had been cheating on me, I was on a plane heading to boot camp. Looking back on it, I guess her cheating on me was the best thing she could have done for me because where I am in my life right now can probably be attributed to my life falling apart after she cheated. And things for me right now are pretty damn good. So keep in mind that things may look like dog **** right now, but the universe tends to unfold as it should. Keep your chin up, ditch the bitch and enjoy the single life...

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Douchery of the highest level guys..

No matter how many times or how hard you brush your teeth. You can't brush away the fact JP's dick was all up her mouth that you kiss, motherfucker.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Was str8chillng
506 Posts
I notice some stamina built up in here from women cheating in here; let me clear something up; some of the things in here people need to rethink about future girlfriends and such. You have to remember something, that new girl you're dating is a totally different person and you shouldn't have to change how much you trust her, the only actual thing you can really do is learn from your past mistakes instead of being all butthurt about it. Because technically if you're having trust issues with the new girl, you shouldn't even be in a relationship, it just proves you're not over your previous girlfriend. If you're stuck in this boat, don't even think of dating either go on and do your own thing until you feel the moment is right or just have sex with a bunch of women.

Persay, me having a boyfriend and knowing my past of others cheating on me, it shouldn't affect him and I don't look at him as a bad guy where I have to keep an eye out on him. I just trust him. Simply because I've moved on. But god help me if he does cheat on me, he can consider himself done. I trust him enough to make his own decisions and not do anything stupid.

·
Was str8chillng
506 Posts
^ +1

Sneaking around checking your gf's phone/email/whatever doesnt bode well for the long term IMO.
Its true though, you shouldn't have to decrease your trust with the next person. The only thing you can really do is learn from it and move on. Put it this way, the trust you have for that person is your foundation persay, if you half ass the foundation, how the heck do you expect the house to stay up? It's the same principle with a relationship. Let's say if you look at their facebook on the administrative side and you get caught; you basically destroyed that trusting bond.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Don't ever trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. I mean common now. It's weird how guys hurt more after break ups tho. Girls just grudge **** it away and smile. Cold blooded... May this music make you better.

·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Don't ever trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. I mean common now. It's weird how guys hurt more after break ups tho. Girls just grudge **** it away and smile. Cold blooded... May this music make you better.

Kanye West - Heartless - YouTube

I Got Mine - The Black Keys - YouTube

The Black Keys - Hurt Like Mine - YouTube

Kid Rock (Rock Kid) - Wasting Time (Official Explicit Audio) - YouTube

Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care - YouTube

CAKE - The Distance (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Isnt that the truth. They just move on. Good songs though!

Link to this thread?
+1

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Here's the game plan.
-Delete every single thing that leads to you two being together before she was 18.
-**** that douche sock kids mom.
-While she's going down on you, inform her that some girl raped her precious little 16 year old son.
-Let her get charged with statutory rape.

·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Here's the game plan.
-Delete every single thing that leads to you two being together before she was 18.
-**** that douche sock kids mom.
-While she's going down on you, inform her that some girl raped her precious little 16 year old son.
-Let her get charged with statutory rape.
Perfect

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Link to this thread?
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/168558-so-its-official.html

Honestly this thread was the first time I explained my side of the story. Well a good portion of it. I don't hold any grudges against him anymore. I would have to worry about it, think about it, care about it for it to affect me, but it doesn't. So if anyone tries to hash **** up again I really don't have time for something. Was just offering advice and experience to someone.

81 - 100 of 114 Posts