Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I will look at the steeda I like the fact thy have tq box supports.
Does anyone know if MM have tq box supports.

The shop wants to put through the floor subframe connectors in but I don't want to cut the car up.

Anybody have any experience with the SVE from LMR

I put the SVE full lengths in my car last summer, and they are a quality item. Even comes with plates that weld into the torque boxes, and give you a sturdy platform to weld the subframes onto once installed.

I'll agree that most SVE suspension products are junk, but the full lengths are a quality piece.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I put the SVE full lengths in my car last summer, and they are a quality item. Even comes with plates that weld into the torque boxes, and give you a sturdy platform to weld the subframes onto once installed.

I'll agree that most SVE suspension products are junk, but the full lengths are a quality piece.
Do you have a link or part# of ones you bought

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
People have set their interiors on fire when welding the torque boxes. I had mine done by a chassis builder so I don't know if he pulled the interior or not.
It should be pulled. Im sure he did if he is a chassis builder. My interior and rearend were pulled to get a good weld all around without anything in the way and then hit with paint.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
People have set their interiors on fire when welding the torque boxes. I had mine done by a chassis builder so I don't know if he pulled the interior or not.
And you know they kicked themselves in the ass for not taking the extra time to be careful.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts