Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Yea they are worth it. I didn't click the link to be honest. I only use maximum motorsports full length sub frame connectors.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Yea thats only mild steel, seems a little cheap. If your gonna do it go with something more sturdy

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Steeda & MM both get good reviews and those who have them seem to like them. I agree to avoid "cheaper" non-brand names in this scenario, you want the things to be designed and manufactured properly with quality metal.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Yes they're worth it.

+1 on Maximum Motorsports.

Only have your buddy weld 'em in if he can do it on a muffler-shop style lift. If you do it on the ground with half the car lifted on jackstands, you'll "weld in" the flex that will be exhibited with the car in that position, and that's a very bad thing.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes they're worth it.

+1 on Maximum Motorsports.

Only have your buddy weld 'em in if he can do it on a muffler-shop style lift. If you do it on the ground with half the car lifted on jackstands, you'll "weld in" the flex that will be exhibited with the car in that position, and that's a very bad thing.
awww that is a very good point. i didn't think of that. thank you for that advice.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it helps with cornering also right. im wanting it for more of a handling through corners rather than for a drag racing perspective.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
it helps with cornering also right. im wanting it for more of a handling through corners rather than for a drag racing perspective.
Helps with everything. For a handling car it should be your first mod (and your first mod should be AFTER you fix everything that's wrong and buy good shocks/struts and tires).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts