Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 GT 5 spd. I have a K&N CAI and Magnaflow axleback. I put the 91 octane w/ CAI tune and felt a slight difference. I was wondering if it would be any better putting in the 93 octane tune. The 93 didn't have a CAI option. For those who have the Predator, which tune did you choose and did you notice a difference?
Is there a difference between turning off the TCS with the switch or permenantly disabling it with the programmer, other than eliminating the need to push the button everytime you get in the car?
Are there any other settings you would suggest with the Predator? I just get a little nervous messing around with the ECU if I dont have to.
Thanks in advance for any help and advise!!!!

Chris

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
for the best gains you'll want an email tune or a dyno tune. email tunes are much cheaper and are actually very good for basic bolt-ons. some are even having very good luck with email tunes for a sc'er.

the difference in turning off the tc with the tuner is that you can't turn it back on if say it's raining. also you'll have the tc light in the dash stay on all the time. there is however a diy mod that will have the tc automatically off when you turn the key on and if you want it enable the tc you just push the button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts