Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im going to need all new hood/bumper/lights just wondering if you guys could post your setups and what loooks best. pics would be awesome. links would be even better

·
Registered
720 Posts
3inch cowl hood, and 03/04 cobra bumper.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
00R Hood with 03/04 Bumper.

·
Danger To Manifold!!!!
2,378 Posts
I'm probably the only mustang lover that hates the 03/04 Cobra bumper... I say 01 Cobra bumper with Mach chin spoiler, and 2 1/2in cowl hood

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Cowl hood and 99/01 cobra bumper. With 6000k hids. With chin spoiler.

look at baznastydaves sig:

Best white NE mustang i've seen, by far.

Reactions: Froush

·
livin life in 14.63 sec.
13 Posts
I'm probably the only mustang lover that hates the 03/04 Cobra bumper... I say 01 Cobra bumper with Mach chin spoiler, and 2 1/2in cowl hood

i totally agree. cobra bumpers are over rated and just dont look good to me unless its on a cobra. do mach 1 front clip. looks so much better.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts

+1. I'm with you. Do not like the 03/04 bumper look on a GT. I say 2.5" H.O. Fibertrends hood and 99/01 front bumper with or without the chin spoiler.

·
Danger To Manifold!!!!
2,378 Posts
Haha I'm surprised so many agreed! I would also recommend my set up, Roush front and 00R hood, if you don't like the 01 Cobra bumper.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Cowl hood and 99/01 cobra bumper. With 6000k hids. With chin spoiler.

look at baznastydaves sig:

Best white NE mustang i've seen, by far.
lol, i saw the title of this thread and i immediatly thought the sexiest white new edge on this site is baznastys. I guess great minds think alike. reps

·
Registered
255 Posts
I like the 03/04, but only on Cobras. They're way over used by GT owners. Definitely shoot for an 01 front with a Mach chin and the AM 95 R hood.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Mach 1 shaker or y2k cobra R hood with the 99/01 cobra bumper looks hot to me

·
procharged gt
562 Posts
I like mine. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Dont want to thread jack bbbuuuuttt, This might be two rice for most, but I have the 00r hood and bumper, the front is too low for me to drop the car. I hate having what every other guy out there has, so that being said. Has anyone ever, ever seen a new edge with the Duraflex R34 bumper, if so any pics? I just think the front looks ok, but different is mainly what I like.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I didn't have a hood on at the time, and have since done a whole saleen hood, with a stock hood and xenon scoop....which I love btw...but If I were you, to stand out from the pack, I'd do a stock gt bumper, razzi urethane skirt, and either a cobra R, shaker, or stock hood with scoop. I got SOOOOOOOOOO many comments when my car was like that. people didn't even know what skirt, bumper, etc it was. and it looked so nice.....it was nice being different.

also, it's now where near as a cobra r. it was lowered over 2in in that photo. I never had a prob.

NOW>>>>STOCK HOOD, XENON SCOOP, SALEEN KIT Don't know if it would look right without the rest of the kit but here's a pic for you to decide. For what it's worth if I were doing just a hood and new front end I would do the razzi with either what I had above or a cobra R 2.5in

1 - 16 of 16 Posts