Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to the Mustang/All Ford Show at Summit Racing today. They had some really nice Mustangs there. About 125 or so. Here are some of my favorites.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
damn! nobody ever tells me when these shows are!

nice pics though. that 2000 cobra R is pretty.

...pretty fake! haha

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it is, it was a 99 cobra. How about the convertible Mach 1? lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Yeah it is, it was a 99 cobra. How about the convertible Mach 1? lol
lol i overlooked that one

i love that black '86 coupe and the new edge bullitt. is that the same bullitt that is owned by that cop? he has a license plate that says something like IAMAPIG and a license plate frame that says i heart donuts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Mmm...:drool Legend X

And that black lightning :drool :drool

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to the folks from Legend Mustangs, I am trying to get them to bring their rig out to our show and be a vendor there.

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Only mach you got a pic of was a fake! :(

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There were NO new edge Mach's there! Sorry. I took a pic of every mustang there I just looked through again to double check.

BWAL, yeah that is the same car. Where his county should be says I LOVE DOUGHNUTS Funny ****. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
So many ridiculous car. Amazing show. I love them all, but I found the Bullit with the 01 Cobra motor to be one of my favorites. But really, they are almost all dream cars.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So many ridiculous car. Amazing show. I love them all, but I found the Bullit with the 01 Cobra motor to be one of my favorites. But really, they are almost all dream cars.
The Bullit you speak of has a 03 motor, but it is still very nice none the less.

I had a lot of favorites, but the one that I always love to see is that Fox body Saleen. 1 of 24 made, and from what he can tell 1 of only 15 left! :eek:

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
The Bullit you speak of has a 03 motor, but it is still very nice none the less.

I had a lot of favorites, but the one that I always love to see is that Fox body Saleen. 1 of 24 made, and from what he can tell 1 of only 15 left! :eek:
no ****? my nurse's dad has a saleen SSC

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
First one I have missed unfortunately, looks like the same showing that was at the last one. Nice cars for sure.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If anyone sees anything in the background they want to see apic of, i think I have a pic of every Mustang there, and most others.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
what about the blue cobra clone with white stripes in the back of the parking lot?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Uploading it now

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Shame :p

But great pics!

·
It's in the details Mod!