Modded Mustang Forums banner

which setup for my 94 cobra?

• holley systemax 2, afr 185's, comp cams xtreme energy cam.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • trick flow R series intake, afr 185's, trick flow stage 2 cam.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • track heat, afr 185's, trick flow stage 2.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • victor intake, afr 185's, crane cams saturday night special cam.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was lookin at the summit in-tank 255lph fuel pump, summit fuel injectors, and summit throttle body... are these worth buying or should i spend the extra money on a bbk fuel pump, prof. products. throttle body, and ford racing fuel injectors?

·
Registered
300 Posts
if your not on some kind of budget i always suggest going with the name brand, just because you know there must be something to the integrity of their parts if they are so widely used. BBK as a brand is good stuff =]

·
Registered
353 Posts
A lot of summit parts are name brand parts that are rebranded 'summit' so they can sell it cheaper, then it's win cause the manufacturers sell, and summit sells their name. But if you have the cash, it couldn't hurt to go with the brand name.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
I have the Summit Racing 75mm TB on my 5.0 and it's a very nice, high quality piece. I'd certainly recommend it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. bullitt, do you know if the injectors are any good? cause i was gonna get 30 lbs but id like to have 42's and i can afford the summit 42's but not the accel or ford racing ones.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
I don't know 'cause I don't have them, but I'll probably buy six Ford Racing 24lb injectors when the time comes to do H/C/I 'cause I already have two spare out of the ones that I used in my 4.6 strokered Jeep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts