Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I look at my car with the sunroof all the way open the more I think it looks totally ghey! I love it cracked but I wish it slid back into the roof rather than stuck out. I mean it's fricken huge and sticks out almost to the trunk!

Anyways just wanted to see what you guys thought.

And I've already hit all my subscriptions...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I hate sunroofs, think they are worthless. I have a Jeep Wrangler, I leave the doors off and the top down as much as possible in the summer and love it. Convertibles are cool, and I love T-Top Camaro's, owned a few of those. My Mustang is just a hard top, coupe, what ever, so be it, still love the car.

My mother will not buy a vehicle without a sunroof.

I guess it's preference.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i have thought about putting one on my car just for the hell of it, but i dont know....i dont think i would like it. post up some pix so we can see

·
Registered
978 Posts
depends on what kind you get. i have seen a couple of versions on our series of mustangs, but i hear good/bad things about them. i dont know if i want that hassle but i like the idea of having one thats why im so torn between it. i would like one like you that slides back instead of up but i dont know where i can get one done at.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
most aftermarket sunroofs roll up and back. mine is this kind ill try to get pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
978 Posts
sweet! wanna see this thing, cuz it might be a deciding factor for me if i wanna get one! post up them pix wraith

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
You know I still have not seen a newedge with a sunroof. I have looked up from inside my car and wondered how they would look. They aren't my thing, I think they should have had a T top option, but whatever.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
not a fan of a sunroof on these cars...I have never seen one in person lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Here's my 2cents on this.

A mustang is either a coupe w/ no sunroof, or a convertible. That's it.

:2cents

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Here's my 2cents on this.

A mustang is either a coupe w/ no sunroof, or a convertible. That's it.

:2cents

plus 1. I like originality. They started at verts and coupes. should stay that way. If I was to cut up my room I would just Targa top it like a Supra.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.