97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up
Here from Florida, see if I can learn, help and enjoy my stay here

Owner of a 2009 Mustang GT
JLT Intake
SCT XCAL 3
125shot

Best past in her so far was on same plain street tires she went 12.1 @ 115mph with a 1.87 60ft
I later threw in a n2mb 2step which sucked, and actually shorted and also shorted a few coils and lead to the motor losing compression in 4 cylinders.
Recently got back up and running from Ford.
For now just has the intake and tune. Going to throw the nitrous in it again with just a 100shot since the fuel pump sorta maxes out around a 125shot. See if i can run the same time or close with a tire though!

Goal with this car is just to make an 11second pass with a tire or with out. with out spending over $1,000
invested
$100 intake
$250 for the XCAL
$200 for the nitrous kit
$550 so far.

figure might get a catless X pipe $125 and fuel pump and dyno tune ($100)
if she see the dyno it'll be tuned on a 150 and use my other Stangs Wheels to make a nasty pass

·
Registered
342 Posts
you get a dyno tune for $100?

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you get a dyno tune for $100?
I got my tuner and intake from him. The tune is his used from another car he dyno'd. so my tunes already are almost maxed as far as performance wise motor and on spray. If I go in for a tune it wouldnt take him more then an hour to adjust. So he'd only charge me an hour. Plus I've been going there for years with my other car which he used to love.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts