so tell me what you like the best and they will be dumped

·
Registered
423 Posts
im goin with the super 44's

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Havent heard the 44's that I know of, but I liked my 40 series with an o/r H. Mine were through tails too, so I'm sure they would sound even better going the dumped route.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Havent heard the 44's that I know of, but I liked my 40 series with an o/r H. Mine were through tails too, so I'm sure they would sound even better going the dumped route.
well i ordered the super 40's and does anyone know where i can some turndowns for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Post a vid of it after you get them on if you can, I'd love to hear those dumped.
my car is not finished yet but should be running in a couple weeks. I will man i am interested in hearing it myself. I have never heard the super 40 delta flows dumped on a mustang before.

Just stick around and dont take off again.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
mine are just running cats and unbolted just after the trans and they sound good

sometimes i run my car like that when i wanna be loud for a lil while....but i usually cant take it for long.....that gets old fast

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
my car is not finished yet but should be running in a couple weeks. I will man i am interested in hearing it myself. I have never heard the super 40 delta flows dumped on a mustang before.

Just stick around and dont take off again.
Haha, I'll be around, this site is waay to addicting anyway.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, I'll be around, this site is waay to addicting anyway.
i used to post 50-70 posts a day after school but it got old and i lost alot of my old friends on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts