Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 6v man k&n 40's being put on it as we speek but neways should i just stell the bastad and get a gt or put a supercharger or turbo on it?

·
Banned
636 Posts
I would make a serious reply, if you made a serious attempt at making it possible for us to understand you. So instead I shall just mention that you should learn to at least TRY and spell correctly. Now Im not saying to be a grammar nazi or anything, however the key to any successful communication is a proper understanding of the medium in which the two or more parties converse. Without this it would be impossible for me to help you.

Good day kind sir.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
ha :) funny above, i agree though just slow down and try to take your time when you type up a post to help us understand.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would make a serious reply, if you made a serious attempt at making it possible for us to understand you. So instead I shall just mention that you should learn to at least TRY and spell correctly. Now Im not saying to be a grammar nazi or anything, however the key to any successful communication is a proper understanding of the medium in which the two or more parties converse. Without this it would be impossible for me to help you.

Good day kind sir.
I agree. :D

To the original poster, Ive debated this, and I decided on turbo. There are many reasons why, but the best thing for you to do is to read the articles.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Reread the post... didn't see "sell it and buy a GT" as an option before.

Honestly, I'd say get the GT, but that's so that you'll already have the stronger rear end, limited-slip diff, stronger tranny (depending on year), dual exhaust, and better brakes; not necessarily for the motor.

What year GT would you be looking to get?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Wait wait wait.. nobody asked the important question. How much money are we talking here? You gotta pay to play and we have no idea what level you're on, although judging from your vernacular I'm guessing not so loaded in the pockets. I kid. Seriously, how much?

·
Banned
636 Posts
Wait wait wait.. nobody asked the important question. How much money are we talking here? You gotta pay to play and we have no idea what level you're on, although judging from your vernacular I'm guessing not so loaded in the pockets. I kid. Seriously, how much?
Well no matter what level he is on, its not my level. So it doesnt matter.

BALLA!!!

Reactions: ReverendDexter

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Reread the post... didn't see "sell it and buy a GT" as an option before.

Honestly, I'd say get the GT, but that's so that you'll already have the stronger rear end, limited-slip diff, stronger tranny (depending on year), dual exhaust, and better brakes; not necessarily for the motor.

What year GT would you be looking to get?
stronger rear end? lol you mean the 8.8 that spins axles with a lil over 300whp?
vs the 7.5 that hhas stock axles and a detriot tru trac

GT in 99-04 has the EXACT same brakes as the V6 mustang so you know.
the limited slip **** that comes in the 8.8 is spider gears. anyone with a quest for any kind of power will break that
the tranny sure thats about the only thing stronger in there. because the bottom end from the GT isnt...

now if you're talking 05+ thats a different story

·
Registered
118 Posts
the limited slip **** that comes in the 8.8 is spider gears. anyone with a quest for any kind of power will break that
u sure about that statement? im putting out at least 500 to the wheels with a foxbody rear, with 355 gears and stock sn95 V6 axles. My buddy has run 9s with stock 8.8 rear end in a fox body.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
u sure about that statement? im putting out at least 500 to the wheels with a foxbody rear, with 355 gears and stock sn95 V6 axles. My buddy has run 9s with stock 8.8 rear end in a fox body.
lol oh boy....feel special?
I put 508rwtq on stock v6 axles too...only i didnt need as much boost as you.
Im sure about that statement. you're talking about a much lighter car then the one i am. but hey thanks for posting

·
Registered
806 Posts
same can be said about the 7.5. I have seen them hold up or break under stock power.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i drove a few supercharged sixers that had heavy work done and id say that but if you got the money to turbo, go for it.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

Good day kind sir.
The very definition of "converse" is to speak informally.

But you're right... TAKE YOUR ****ING TIME!!!!!! The keyboard puts each letter on a different button for a reason...

Oh and totally Stell that mother ****er!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts