Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
just buy a new piece of hose and call it a day, it wouldn't hurt to replace them all, they will all crack eventually (prbly soon)

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
is this a good set up for an automatic transmission? Also lets say i do get it..what would be a good Diff and Spline size to get..my power bands around 2200rpm stock.
86-08 4.10 Ratio 8.8 Rear End Gear Kit With Ford Racing Gears by Ford Racing at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
the ring and pinion ratio dont correlate really with the spline count, thats more for the differential and axles. but the 4.10:1 gear ratio is what i would get for an AOD, gears are in most peoples opinion the best mod for the money

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok so amongst this large ass wish list i made..i've been doing some serious thinkn.. i put my car on the houst today and took a gander underneath...its terrifying to say the least..rusted to ****... theres a crack in my transmission mount bushing...2 holes near both front seats... the stock rubber spring mount is well not really there lol. and theres a shitload of surface rust...front to back..thats just flaking away. SO..now i've got new priorities..since i'm fresh into the military i have limited time to do work on the car..i was wondering if someone thats done frame restoration can give me a rough estimate on how much it'd cost to restore it all... i'll try to get some pictures tomorrow to further show the damage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.