Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine actually is the promoter of the Super Stang Fest. Last year it was a huge success and they are going to do it again this year. I thought I would post her email about the festivities and activities going on.

Super Stang Fest rocked the summer in Daytona Beach last year with over 500 Mustangs from 1964 ½ to the latest and greatest 2007. With over 3700 spectators and a week of action packed fun, if you missed it, you missed an exciting event!

To build on the success of last summer’s festival, Super Stang Fest 2008 has moved to more centrally located and better suited venue at the Rockingham Raceway Park in North Carolina, known in NASCAR circles as “The Rock”. Located just south-east of Charlotte, the new venue has enabled Super Stang Fest 2008 to expand the festival, adding a number of key elements that will build enthusiasm and attract more participants. The event will be held Friday and Saturday, June 13-14. 2008.

A Road Course Auto Challenge in partnership with Silverhorse Racing is one of the major new cornerstones of Super Stang Fest 2008, opening up the event to a larger group of tire shredding enthusiasts. Event participants can sign up for open track sessions as well as get special event rates for the on-site Fast Track Stock Car driving school. For straight line warriors, Super Stang Fest 2008 features a Kickoff Drag Night at the adjacent Rockingham Dragway as well as a smoky burnout contest sponsored by AmericanMuscle.com.

Early online registration is now open!

Event dates are June 13th and 14th, 2008.

For more information on registration, event details, sponsorship, and vendor programs log onto the Super Stang Fest 2008 website:

SSF08 SUPER STANG FEST 2008

We look forward to seeing you at the ROCK!!!

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
boy that would be a one hell of a roady from KC.... but what the hell

·
Banned
392 Posts
That sounds like it would be lots of fun..when i had my eclipse i use to go the dsm & evo shootout up in ohio and that was fun so im sure this would be.. ill try my hardest to make it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts