Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i plan on kenne bell supercharging my 95 5.0 in the very near future. low boost only 6psi. my motor is completly stock i wanted to kno if the motor could handle that power without cracking the block and if so will i need bigger injectors and fuel pump? and what else will i need?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
The stock block will definately handle the 6lbs from the KB. You could leave the stock injectors in place, and buy a KB Boost-a-pump to increase the voltage on the stock pump to get some more fuel... you really dont need much more. Stepping up to 24lb/hr injectors and a 255lph pump is another way of going about it. Both ways will work just fine.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool what kind of power will i be looking at after the supercharger. i have flowmaster american thunders with an off road x pipe and a cai and thats it right now.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
The standard 2.1 is still good for 300rwhp with 6psi. It depends on the condition of the block. Most of the time, 550bhp is about where you want to stop.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool that sounds good cause i have a few ppl on my list to race. like the guy i bought the car off of so he could buy a WRX lol.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol thats exactly my plan. oh yeah its an STI i forgot to mention. ill admit they are fast as hell but i still hate those cars lol. along with every other import car lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts