Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as of now i have a pretty good setup and get real good power but i want alot more :D what would be a better investment for my setup in you guys opinion supercharger or nitrous? and i have a 190lph fuel pump whats the maximum amount of boost i can plan on pushing without changing fuel pumps? also how much power could i expect with a charger? to around 6-8psi

·
Registered
579 Posts
what u have 2 spend ?because if you got the money go supercharger,but if not, nitrous is the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i say blower but then youll need to upgrade fuel system.....probly with 8 psi id say 36-42 lb injectors....255 lph fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator.....and a custom tune to make everything run well......

basically the nitrous is gona be a lot cheaper but the supercharger is power all the time instead of just when the nitrous is on and u dont have to refill a supercharger ....lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have 24lbs maf sensor afpr and 190lph

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
24 lbs injectors definitely will be insufficient for a blower......and i would be a new pump too honestly......u might could be by with it though

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
nitrious if your just going to do track

supercharger if you want to have all around

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Both??

·
Registered
2,950 Posts