Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got a 93 cobra it was all stock and we put a paxton sn93 and it was pulling hard, and we wanted to make it run better so we boght 45 pound injectord, mass air flow sensor, msd 6 btm a tko, spec clutch, biger fuel pump, an e303 cam, and 355 gears, and wen we took it out for a test drive it didint feal like before, it felt way slower, and it didint that hard

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Get a tune?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
get a tune, is it the right maf? the e303 cam isn't doing much either

·
Registered
341 Posts
lol 42lbs is still waaaaaay too big. You can't jsut throw parts on a car and expect them to work without doing research first. Running the stock cam is probably better than the e303 with that setup. No tune is just begging for disaster anyhow.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
The injectors are way to large which is making the car run extremely rich if not hosing down the cylinder walls with fuel.. Thus resulting in poor power plus the tune is probably waaaay of since the stock ecm can only adapt to so much change. I'd personally sell the sn93 and pickup a used vortech s trim or paxton 1000 or 2000 novi used and put those 42lb injectors to use with a dyno tune then you'd be putting down some power in the 400 to 500 range. That sn93 is old technology and produces a ton of heat which negats allot of potential hp which is why I suggested the blowers above but if you don't want to change up your setup which I could obviously understand at least put smaller injectors in that thing and get a tune before you toast it

·
Registered
23 Posts
we got a 93 cobra it was all stock and we put a paxton sn93 and it was pulling hard, and we wanted to make it run better so we boght 45 pound injectord, mass air flow sensor, msd 6 btm a tko, spec clutch, biger fuel pump, an e303 cam, and 355 gears, and wen we took it out for a test drive it didint feal like before, it felt way slower, and it didint that hard
Needs a proper tune

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
you need a special maf for a cobra computer. It wont run right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts