Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i have a 2007 mustang gt/cs. Its got an o/r h, 3.73's, and a novi 2200 intercooled package. The car now stalls out coming off off ehavy acceleration. All the time when i do it, im im shifting over 5500 rpms and driving her hard, she WILL stall coming off the gas. I threw the x cal on her and i came up with these codes

Evap ctrl cir error P0446

and

p061B

Let me know! Raced a supra last night, smoked him but stalled when i won

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
according to another site the other is "That comes up as "INTERNAL CONTROL MODULE TORQUE CALCULATION PERFORMANCE", check the Max Wheel Torque Error in the scalars section(Scalars_Torque Monitor_Max Wheel Torque Error), and datalog the torque source to see where the ecm is getting it's calulation info. Typically that is set high to prevent this from happening."

·
Registered
335 Posts
Call Brenspeed !

If it's there tune they will correct and e mail you a correction.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Check the gas cap and if it is an 05 change it. Also check the canister below the spare tire well and make sure none of the lines came off from hitting something. I had the P0446 code and it was because I backed into a parking stop at work (mandatory reverse parking) and it was taller than the other ones so it hit the canister and knocked a line off. If not could be a faulty gas cap. The "TORQUE" code is in the tune and nothing to do with the installation. It is a parameter that the tune uses to make everything work together like "LOAD" based on vehicle speed, throttle position, and mass air counts. I have a book that I will PDF in a couple days that should help everyone with tune based questions. I got it from SCT and after reading I want to tune my own car.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brenspeed sent me the tune. Thank you KB charged i will check that out. Thanks so much everyone! keep giving advice if you have!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
It's a thing called "backwash" I had it as well with my hellion turbo system.

It's making boost then when you let off the gas that boost that hasn't made it to the engine goes backwards and hits the MAF sensor which will cause shutdown or limp mode.

The way to fix it is to make sure all of your connections are correct and get it retuned. This problem happens more with turbo's than superchargers...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's a thing called "backwash" I had it as well with my hellion turbo system.

It's making boost then when you let off the gas that boost that hasn't made it to the engine goes backwards and hits the MAF sensor which will cause shutdown or limp mode.

The way to fix it is to make sure all of your connections are correct and get it retuned. This problem happens more with turbo's than superchargers...
IS THEIR anything i can buy to just blow that **** out and not return it into the MAF? i knew when installing it that was a stupid idea.. Anything?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts