Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 cobra and im wondering if it is easy or even possible to put an Eaton supercharger M112 on it from an 03 cobra.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
easy would be if it doesn't cost me any extra and i can do it within a week or two...

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
easy would be if it doesn't cost me any extra and i can do it within a week or two...
You can do the swap in 1 Day if not 1 weekend.

And you want to do the swap for free? What do you mean cost you any extra, any extra compared to what?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
like having to get machine work to make it match up or idk lol not that knowledgable sry

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so just to clarify, i don't need to buy a kit? and teh heads should be ok to attach the supercharger too without any modifications? is this correct?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i bought the eaton s/c today should be here in a week or so...:rockon

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea def will, im doing a cobra swap write up so the pics will be in there 2nite of some of the parts and the car

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Buying the supercharger is the first step, now your dedicated and have to do what ever it takes to get that bish on the car lol...Have fun!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yessir i am :p

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Check out Youtube when you get a chance you might find that someone already did exactaly what you want to do just to see what the before and after is going to look like.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya i found one the guy was runnin 14lbs of boost and making 450 at the wheels... sounds good to me!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts