Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this page. Can someone click on the 2nd drop down box and tell me a little about the stage 2 and stage 3 impeller. Is that the "d1 like" upgrade they are talking about. Would you think that would be a good route to take?

http://www.superchargerrebuild.com/?page_id=53

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
First pic is the D1 impeller. 2nd pic is the stage 3 impeller for the P1 (500 dollar upgrade)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nobody interested in this. Damn, Procharger charges 10 million dollars for the D1 upgrade yet this would only be a 495 dollar impeller swap for "what looks like" a more badass impeller than the D1. No thoughts?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i dont see a single similarity in the impellers lol... but id say the second pic does look like a "better" design..
just go f1a and get it over with..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
naw the d1 like one is the stage 2 impeller. LOL. Seems to me the stage 3 impeller will flow more than the d1 impeller. F1 is just SOOOO expensive!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
lol ooo ok..
but yea the f1 is expensive.. but youll push more than youll ever need with it..
id go with the stage 3 impeller and see how that works out for ya first

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you see the stage 2 impeller? Click on that link

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i wouldnt waste money on a stage 2 when there's a stage above it imo

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me too. I was saying check it out to do the comparison of it and the d1.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, superchargerrebuilds just told me they did JUST the impeller swap on a p1 that was making 10 pounds of boost and the stage 2 impeller made 13 and the stage 3 made 16 pounds at the same RPM.... Not bad eh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts