Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, **** you. How dare you compare our military to Nazis. It saddens me to know that I defended your rights and freedoms just to have you talk **** about us. It's obvious you've never served. I wish you could see first hand what our military service members sacrifice everyday for pieces of **** like you.

Again, **** you.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Yeah, that ain't cool man. He took that **** too far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
You know its the internet when every argument results back to someone being a Nazi.

That comment took it a little far. Upon entering the military we give up many of the freedoms that our fellow Americans enjoy. Part of that is doing as we are told, as long as the order is not illegal or immoral. We cannot simply say "No, I dont want to" we cannot just quit or stop showing up if we dont like what we have to do. Disobeying a command will at best case make you look like a shitbag to your unit and make your life hell, at worst case jail time and a very difficult life. Most of us have most likely spent plenty of time doing shitty things that in the civilian world youd say "**** this, this isnt my job I quit."

I guess thats something most people dont seem to understand. Following orders is the way of ALL militaries. To compare us to Nazis based on one similarity is just ignorant.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
And he had the unmitigated gall to call the people in that thread uninformed and unintelligent: "too much lack of thought process or logic"

The irony. A completely uninformed jack off trying to call other people dense when he is the one who can't even put a thought together in a serious forum section without so much as even using proper grammar.

I have a newsflash for you **** face, if you're going to spit out some useless insulting vitriol, at least take the time to put some facts and insight into your thoughts before writing little assholish blurbs. I mean think of the irony here: "Too much lack of thought process or logic" this **** says to men, men who served, who have been putting together long, well thought out, concise and coherent arguments about a very heavy topic that those posters 'lack thought process or logic'.... after dropping into a thread and writing a handful of sentences about killing innocent civilians and comparing US servicemen directly to Nazis. Lack of thought process and logic? supermachone you wouldn't know logic if it were a boulder that fell of a cliff and landed on your head.

Clearly super, you stupid ignorant ****, you don't even really know what the Nazi party was all about. Next time think before you start moving your fingers.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Having served in the Air Force, I can honestly say -go **** yourself and the horse you ride in on. Comments like that are uncalled for, and just plain unintelligent.

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Yeaaaaaa,maybe he never heard the Nazis gased millions of men ,women ,children in something called death camps...... The people of the U.S military is the finest our country has to offer to the world , "you need to check yo self before you reck yo self"

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I really like the comments of "I'm more likely to die from XXX than be killed by a terrorist" and his thinking that it's helping his side of the argument. Maybe it's just me but probably the reason his chances of getting killed by a terrorist are so low is because the US doesn't sit around and wait for the terrorist to attack. They get taken out before they get that chance. But that would require logical thought, clearly he's not capable of that.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Wow...Never thought I see all that posted. I may disagree with the people in charge, but I still support the people doing the work...The boot's on the ground, air and sea.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Super made some idiotic comments. No doubt that Super feels a lot of members of the military are mindless foot soldiers eager to pull the trigger, and more then willing to execute innocent people. His view and mindset are no different then when Vietnam Veterans came back from war and were referred to as "baby killers" and other derogatory names.

When the United States or other legitimate countries go to war, it is normally for good reason. Yes sometimes innocent people are killed, whether it be by a misplaced bomb, stray bullets, or even a soldier that loses it. It is war, it is ugly at times. To compare the thought of following orders to the mindset of the Nazi's is way out of line. The Nazi's were extremist, hell bent on destroying human beings period. I have never heard of the United States military selecting a certain "type" of person and putting them in ****ing ovens, starving them, putting them in gas chambers etc. When we hear of that **** going on is when our soldiers hit the ground.

As an American I want soldiers to want to get into the thick of things. I want them to be aggressive. I have faith in the soldiers and leadership within the military.

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
I often think that if everyone was required to serve just one deployment, in the ****, you would have less stupid ****s like this. Some people just have to see first hand how ****ed up things really are to have any kind of respect for the guys going over and dealing with it.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
I often think that if everyone was required to serve just one deployment, in the ****, you would have less stupid ****s like this. Some people just have to see first hand how ****ed up things really are to have any kind of respect for the guys going over and dealing with it.
I've heard and seen enough. I've net a few guys that if you mention anything about the army they either tear up or become...strange. Don't want to talk about anything and just seem like they have a deep blank stare. It's almost scary.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
butt lettuce be cereal for a second. is it really still relevant for members of the military to say they're fighting for our rights and freedoms?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
butt lettuce be cereal for a second. is it really still relevant for members of the military to say they're fighting for our rights and freedoms?

That is a legitimate and respectfully phrased question.

But please don't try and paint an asshole like super saying "Sounds like what the Nazis said" to one of your servicemen as trying to infer something more rational like that. And then when people respond following it up by saying 'lack of logic and thought process'. Because in life Bubba, people have to be held accountable, and even if super meant that, then he should have said that- he should have used his brain and put some thoughts together instead of being a condescending insulting cocksucker.

What I mean is, some things are not simple misstatements. And if you say something insulting enough, you deserve what you get. What super said is so far off base it's ridiculous.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
That is a legitimate and respectfully phrased question.

But please don't try and paint an asshole like super saying "Sounds like what the Nazis said" to one of your servicemen as trying to infer something more rational like that. And then when people respond following it up by saying 'lack of logic and thought process'. Because in life Bubba, people have to be held accountable, and even if super meant that, then he should have said that- he should have used his brain and put some thoughts together instead of being a condescending insulting cocksucker.

What I mean is, some things are not simple misstatements. And if you say something insulting enough, you deserve what you get. What super said is so far off base it's ridiculous.
oh, i wasn't trying to imply that. my question was more directed at OP since i hear a lot of military members say that

so don't tase me bro

1 - 20 of 112 Posts