Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
From a person currently serving YOU and these United States: **** YOU. I HOPE YOU STEP ON A ****ING LEGO!

That is all.
Calm down, Satan.

Thanks for your service. :usa

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
i honestly dont care about a bunch of people squabbling over the internet

trust me ive had my fair share of debates and have spent countless hours on here, i just dont care to that extent anymore, i have other things to do with my time that i find more enjoyable

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
a lot of my comments are very up front and over dramatized, and the points are often misinterpreted and i really dont care if i come across like an asshole

anyone who has been here long enough should know that, i wasnt generalizing the whole military, obviously not everybody thinks like TLEE, then this dude gets his panties in a bunch and calls me out, yeah dont care

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
super if you don't care, then don't come on this forum and say stupid asshole **** that is over the top insulting. If you don't like that, **** off.

The irony of you callously saying something so insulting, while then telling members they lack 'logic', as you make a vapid comment like that with NO thought behind it... if you don't see what is wrong with that, you truly are a stupid asshole.

So do me a favor and live up to the promise that you don't care, and stay off this ****ing forum.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Apparently my Lego comment contained far too much logic for **** for brains to rebutt. Pussy.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
They are nasty little bastards. I take nothing I said back.
Talk about cruel and unusual! I feel bad for all past and future boyfriends of yours...

Although... It's not a bad idea to use on border security. Just litter our borders with about two miles of Legos and I bet out illegal immigration issue would be solved in months.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Nah, dude. They would use the Legos to build a bridge over the border.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Nah, dude. They would use the Legos to build a bridge over the border.
**** that. I would rather tightrope over the Grand Canyon. At least if I fall there I know I will die rather than suffer life long injuries of falling into a bed of Legos from 30 feet up...

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Yup. Sent him a PM after I made the thread.

It is still relevant. I'm not saying that I agree with everything our government sends our military to do but yes, we do still defend your freedoms.
I mean this as respectful as possible, but I believe that our Military protects the interests of the USA, more so then our rights. That isn't a knock on the military, so much as those in charge of it.

I understand the "You signed up, deal with it." mentality, but I can't say I wouldn't be bitter to sign up with the idea of fighting for American freedom only to realize I'm fighting for Syrian rebels that hate us as much as the regime being fought(just an example, guys).

Onto the topic of the douche-stick and his comment... Even at one of our country's morally low moments(IMO), the internment camps during WWII, there was no comparison to the treatment of those in US interment camps vs Nazi death camps. That is not a defense, but an observation easy to see. As for the conditions of the camps, again, it was a bad time for us as a Country, but even then, no comparison.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Ok I've seen just about of enough. Being a Marine and an Iraq veteran. I take great offense to this. But first I want to go into some of the other posts in this thread.

For those of you that say the U.S. military doesn't "fight for freedom" just take a look back at some of these wars and the potential if we didn't go to fight them. It very well could have cost us our freedom. Germany's genocide, terrorists in the Middle East. We can't just stand by and continue to let these things happen. It could have eventually meant the demise of our great country. So we handled it. Hence "protecting you rights". This is why I think it's valid for someone to use that phrase.

As for this ****ing shithead super. I think your ****ing worthless. How dare you speak anything other than praise about our military? Men and women, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, who volunteered to make sure your sorry ass can put your brainless ****ing head on your pillow at night. I can guarantee you don't have the intestinal fortitude to say some **** like that to my face. You're just another internet toughguy that spits senseless bullshit out of your cum dumpster. Then you come into this thread and spew some more **** about how your words always get misconstrued and you an asshole, blah, blah, blah....**** OFF! You are no better than those Westboro cunts. Walking around thinking you're almighty, your **** don't stink and the world revolves around you. You have a thing or two to learn.

1. Shut your cock holster. Your making the forum smell like dirty dick.
2. Think for yourself. Quit speaking on things you have done zero research on. You are spewing something you read in this article that one time and, honestly, you make yourself look like an idiot.
3. Reread your posts before you click that button. Think about what you're saying and if that would be offensive to someone
4. Seriously, shut the **** up. It's smells really bad here.

That is all. **** YOU SUPER!!!!

61 - 80 of 112 Posts