Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today after work finally installed eibach sportline springs shocks struts and panhard rod. Took a little over two hrs. The ride is pretty nice and no body roll.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha ya Uca lca replace sway bars and debating on a rear brace but not sure on that last part yet

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Some wide tires/wheels will make it look better.. Are you running on stock shocks and struts?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Very nice!
I pieced together all my suspension too. It has to wait till spring time to go on though since the car ishibernating. I cant wait.
How did you go about swapping the front suspension? 2hours is damn fast for suspension work!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is the best lca and Uca on the market right now?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice!
I pieced together all my suspension too. It has to wait till spring time to go on though since the car ishibernating. I cant wait.
How did you go about swapping the front suspension? 2hours is damn fast for suspension work!
The front suspension probably was the fastest part I didn't have to remove the calipers either just make sure you watch your brake lines so u don't put to much strain in them. So pretty much remove tire then a couple bolts down low and strut mount bolts and bam replace with all new ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts