Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since the last time ive gone to the track ive added a lot of chassis and suspension...i.e. tubular k member and a arms, roush rear springs, QA1 rear shocks, and bmr LCA relocation brackets. So my question is...that since my rear is a lot stiffer and my front will be lighter for weight transfer will my M&H Racemasters be ok? I ask because since all the power will go to the wheels now and not the suspension the tire will need to be able to flex and compress more for traction. The M&H's are not a soft wall like the Mickey ET's are...should i just lower tire pressure to compensate or sell them and get ET streets?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Ok since the last time ive gone to the track ive added a lot of chassis and suspension...i.e. tubular k member and a arms, ;)roush rear springs;), QA1 rear shocks, and bmr LCA relocation brackets. So my question is...that since my rear is a lot stiffer and my front will be lighter for weight transfer will my M&H Racemasters be ok? I ask because since all the power will go to the wheels now and not the suspension the tire will need to be able to flex and compress more for traction. The M&H's are not a soft wall like the Mickey ET's are...should i just lower tire pressure to compensate or sell them and get ET streets?

:rolleyes: The question you ask will not yeild results you seek; you already know what you need...:yes

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
so your saying the ET Streets would be a lot better? What DR's do you use chad?

·
Registered
559 Posts
which M&Hs? size and type

guys pulling 1.4x 60's on 17" M&Hs on S197s...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts