Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting UCA and LCA for my first mod. Gonna start from bottom up. I have 2005 gt stock. Not gonna lower it or anything like that. I'll go with either CHE, STEEDA, OR BMR. I'm wondering when I order them if I need to order a kit or something or is there anything else I need for installation.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I'm getting UCA and LCA for my first mod. Gonna start from bottom up. I have 2005 gt stock. Not gonna lower it or anything like that. I'll go with either CHE, STEEDA, OR BMR. I'm wondering when I order them if I need to order a kit or something or is there anything else I need for installation.
BMR Billet LCAs and BMR Adjustable UCA.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Since I'll be going with a single piece draftshaft I'll need adjustable LCA right?
Like 07 Stang said just the upper arm needs to be adjustable. Youu set the pinion angle with the upper. The only times you would need adjustable lowers is if you have a front or back tire clearance issue and you need to move the rear forward or rearward or if the car has a lot of power and you need the spherical rod ends. Those arms are adjustable. If you have any questions please give me a call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts