Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the BMR packages and was wondering which would be better.

#1- Lowering Package
#2- Handling Package which includes the lowering package

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
lol #2 of course! the real question is, do you want to spend that much on suspension or do one package at a time.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
+1 ^
And what do you want it to be in the end... if you need better traction and handling then #2 is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
It depends on how much you want to spend and what you are looking for. If you just wan tht e lowered look then #1 is fine, but if you want the lowered look and excellent handling, then look at #2.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
2 is obviously a better package, but the lowering kit is good if you just want to lower your car. What are you looking at gaining? Better handling or just to lower the car some or better traction?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 is obviously a better package, but the lowering kit is good if you just want to lower your car. What are you looking at gaining? Better handling or just to lower the car some or better traction?
My final result would be around 500 rwhp. so something that will work with that power

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
go with option number 2. I ordered the lowering kit, tokico d specs, bmr adjustable upper control arm, bmr billet aluminum lowers and also bmr tubular subframe connectors. It came to about 1500 but WELL worth it. Car handles incredibly and looks a lot nicer too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts