·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have bought ALOT of stuff from them for the v6 mustang. I have never had a problem till the last orders I bought.

Well today being a holiday, Ill have to weight till Friday.

Very displeased with them right now.

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give them a chance to make it right. They'll definitely take care of you.
Oh yeah, I'm not trying to bash them. Just keeping a level head. I know they take care of there customers.

Besides I'm going to powder coat the rims :naughty:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I just bought a set of sve drift wheels from latemodel

SVE Mustang Drift Wheel kit Silver (05-13) at LRS - Free Shipping!

They came in today and i'm not to happy. 2 of the 4 center caps were missing. The wheels were dirty and looked used. They still had the plugs in them from other wheels.
i apologize for the missing center caps and we will definitely get you some replacements sent out no problem. we will be closed until monday for the thanksgiving holiday so it won't be until after the weekend that we can get them shipped. as for the wheels being used we would not intentionally sell used parts but it is possible they were returned and if an item is returned to us unused and undamaged we will resell it and that may be what happened in this situation. whatever happened they definitely should not have been sent with the valve stems in them so that was our mistake. rest assured if any part we send arrives defective or damaged in any way we will replace it at no cost. just give us a call on monday morning and we will get you taken care of or if you wish you may pm me your information and i will get you taken care of personally. let me know if you need anything else and have a great thanksgiving. -tony

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts