Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
'Murica
4,545 Posts
I imagine the Cobra version (if that is what they call it) won't be ready till past the first year or so. Well, at least that's how it seems with most model year/generation Mustangs.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
With that serious of a brake set up I'm hoping for a lot of performance. The rear rotors and calipers are larger than the front brakes on my new edge gt.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
damn i cant wait to see the s550 in all variaitons

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
I hope all the disguising equipment is left on it. I don't want ppl to know another mustang just kicked there ass. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
that thing looks sweeeeeeet

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

are those brakes 6 piston or 10!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
With that serious of a brake set up I'm hoping for a lot of performance. The rear rotors and calipers are larger than the front brakes on my new edge gt.
everythin is bigger then our brakes :whackylol:

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I imagine the Cobra version (if that is what they call it) won't be ready till past the first year or so. Well, at least that's how it seems with most model year/generation Mustangs.
as far as SVT that only happened once from 05-07, they made the svt cobra from 93 (first year) to 04 and then again as a gt500 in 07

the only exceptions are 00 and 02 but they made 99/01 new edges

1 - 20 of 28 Posts