Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
More average than ever
2,970 Posts
At first I was skeptical on the new body style. But with all these performance upgrades, I feel "want" growing inside me. Hands-down, if they bring back the mach 1, I will own one. I was set on a Cobra or GT500, but owning my mach for nearly two years now, it has grown on me more than I can say. Even now, I can't help but smile when I look at the shaker scoop from the driver's seat. Any other Mustang would give me an "empty" feeling looking out the windshield and not seeing a functional scoop. Even for people that don't know a thing about Mustangs can tell the mach 1 is something special. My mom was a serious gear-head back in the day and she loves my car, but thinks the 03-04 Cobras look "blah" (I disagree, but I'm the Mustang-nut of the family). She works at the same hospital as me and some of the nurses told me, "When you were out of town, you should've seen your mom driving your car. She was sitting there revving, windows down, sunglasses on." Haha I wish she would trade her boring Buick Rendezvous in for a new Mustang, or a mach 1. She raised me and my two brothers all by herself and has sacrificed so much for us. She really needs something that can make her smile, even if its just going to the grocery store.

Wow, that turned into a novel.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts