Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need to get new sway bars front and rear i have no front sway bar at all and the car just rolls in the corners/ so im trying to decide do i just get the eibach kit i have eibach springs and shocks/strusts. or do i get the steeda front and what rear. also im thinking about the maximum motors or steeda strut tower brace i have mm caster camber plates already not sure if the mm brace would be better, thanks guys. oh and i need to know if the strut tower brace will clear the trickflow intake. :cool:

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
front swaybar i'd say go with steeda, there's is the lightest while being moly and not sure on the strut tower braces but my mm one has cleared my tfs street intake and my holley systemax 2 setup. You could always give steeda a call and ask if there's will clear or not. I would assume it also matters if your on stock height motor mounts or not too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so steeda then but the rear steeda says works with your stock rear sway bar i dont have the rear either. so does it make a difference ive got to fix this its liek the car dives left and right when turning

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
ok so steeda then but the rear steeda says works with your stock rear sway bar i dont have the rear either. so does it make a difference ive got to fix this its liek the car dives left and right when turning

Give them a call they do have one that totally replaces the stock rear one or in your case will install in the stockers location. Explain to them how you want your car to handle and they'll point you to the correct bar for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.