Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
from what im understanding, and im probly wrong, but what your looking for is the same thing im looking for, an anti-sway bar. you can get them from JCwitney.com or simular places. As far as i no there is no anti-sway bar on the 99-04 stangs. but then again i could be wrong.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
v6 comes with a front "anti"sway bar. the v8 comes with front and rear sway bars.

p.s. if you need a stock one, i have one sitting in the attic storage. stock 99 v6 mustang front sway bar.

·
Registered
186 Posts
ok since they are stock...where are they on the v6? i thought they went on top. anyone got any pics? cause if its on the top my car dont got it.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
On top of the engine you mean? like a strut tower brace? If thats what you are talking about then NO we dont have those stock....but they are good to have.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
strut tower brace wont do much, sway bars help a good bit depending on stiffness, they connect the two sides of your suspension under the car

·
Registered
253 Posts
Will adding a rear sway bar make a big difference? My buddy says it'll feel like night and day. I know my old gt with the shocks shot still cornered way better then my 07.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Will adding a rear sway bar make a big difference? My buddy says it'll feel like night and day. I know my old gt with the shocks shot still cornered way better then my 07.
yes. you wont nose through corners anymore, instead, you will tend to slide the rear end out more than push the front end through hard corners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts