Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
:funnah Beautiful as always. He emay, since you seem to be a picture guru, can you recommend a decent digital camera for a beginner? Something fairly affordable? I'd like my pictures to stop looking like polaroids :)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Point and shoot? Canon S5 IS.

SLR? Canon Rebel XTi. Which is what those shots were taken with^. My daughter also has the XTi, and it is amazing. I have the S5 IS, ad it is great as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
OMG, that second pic is f'n incredible. And too bad you live in Illinois, I would pay you and beg to take pictures like that of my car so I could make a poster and put it up in the garage.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the Canon S5 IS--its 8 megapixel and it takes pretty good video for a digital camera as well. I paid $369 for mine.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
egads, Emay, getting into HDR? You're gonna kill people here if you do that. :D

Definitely look forward to more HDR photog from you and that car.

Awesome HDR blog.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
OMG, that second pic is f'n incredible. And too bad you live in Illinois, I would pay you and beg to take pictures like that of my car so I could make a poster and put it up in the garage.

That second pic is HDR, you'll need a camera that can output to raw and some photoshop skillz to enhance the light source and some awesome artistic ability to get everything just right like Emay's got it.

·
Registered
818 Posts
that aint happening...but maybe I can get a camera as good as emays...or close :)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts