Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had this coustom made for my car should help keep it cool compared to the fand being mounted stright to the radiator.

pm me if you might want something similar the guy that made it needs work so i can have him make one for you. this one cost me $100.00

here is the drawing i gave him. (drawing not visually to spec) but all the measurements were exact and so was the final product.

here is what he made me.

quick turn around time too i gave him the drawing on thursday night about 9pm and i picked it up today (saturday) at 6pm

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i thought so too. i cant wait to put it on tomorrow..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
like i saif if you want one just let me know he can make it to whatever size radiator and fan you have

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it installed. my car used to go to 230 idleing in the heat at a light today it didnt go past 195

fit great now i just need him to make me a new cover.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
damn looks awesome man.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
good ****, looks good

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
wow only 100 bucks, usually when you put custom and aluminum together you get no lube

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
nice piece, quality welds. i'm lovin the whole car, fits the theme of clean and functional very well.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
are those stock cc plates?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i kinda like a flashy one but thats just me. they are only camberthough no caster

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks really sharp man.. and how did you have the fan shrouded before that you were getting such high temps at idle?
thats the thing there was no shroud before.:confused:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts