Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just changed my trans fluid...and...wow... The old stuff needed a change...it was dirty...but I wanna say it shifts smoother with the synchromesh... I was lil sketchy since the syncromesh was yellow in color..instead of red like the tranny fluid... I hope I put enough I put in 3qts and then lk a 1/4 of the 4th qt

·
Registered
296 Posts
Think I'm putting this in mine here shortly.....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't any complaints thus far....reverse seems easier to go into...and just seems to shift better...I bought the penzoil synchromesh from auto zone...it is suposed to be the same as the gm stuff... I never have liked or run penzoil but this stuff don't seem to bad

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah I was wondering if I should get the slightly cheaper version of penzoil... what did a quart of it run you?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3.25 is right around where you should be
As long as I'm rather close it should be good right? 3qts and what I guess you'd call a 1/4 of a quart... And hey 93 hatch? You wouldn't be referring to good burger home of the good burger would you? Lol

·
Banned
491 Posts
if u have an 02 GT you shouldnt have used "red" fluid. which i would assume is ATF. When I did my swap I called Tremec and the local dealer and they said Syncro.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
As long as I'm rather close it should be good right? 3qts and what I guess you'd call a 1/4 of a quart... And hey 93 hatch? You wouldn't be referring to good burger home of the good burger would you? Lol
:lmao idk?? im refering to m1m's secret sauce from the registry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts