Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya'll know if anyone sells and build kit for a t-45 that'll make it with stand a decent amount of power and torque? Just looking for some strong internal stuff, not buy a whole new built T-45, just build up my current one.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
+1

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
built t45 is the way to go for most people. +1 for doing it. all a t56 means for most guys is an extra, normally unwanted shift

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea mine has about 100k on it now, and im started an engine build to hopefully make around 600rwhp in the future, plus i think this one has about had it. so thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone have a link to the part im looking for at promotion, im having trouble finding them, again im not looking for stock replacement parts, lookings for some tough durable shizza.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
promotion here and love it as well

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
im going to rebuilding my t-45 soon and i would like to know what are the things that would be smart to get and replace while im in there? ie should i opt for the carbon synchronizers or whatever? suggestions would be very helpful.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
600rwhp require the bad boy t-45? well i guess i should be looking at the torque actually but lets say 500 torque???

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
it held up to me launching at 6800rpms, 600rwtq, and powershifting at 7000rpms. I think it will do you just fine, and i even didn't buy the built tranny, i just bought some of the parts they put in it and put into my stock tranny

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it held up to me launching at 6800rpms, 600rwtq, and powershifting at 7000rpms. I think it will do you just fine, and i even didn't buy the built tranny, i just bought some of the parts they put in it and put into my stock tranny
so the stock t-45 will hold that power??...obviously a newly freshened one but with stock parts will do just fine?

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i am saying i bought the parts that they put into that tranny minus the input shaft, read what i wrote homie, bought parts and put into my stock tranny, saying i didn't spend 1600 bucks on tranny. i spent about 500 bucks, the new shift fork, hd keys, carbon fiber synchros, clutch quandrant and adjuster

1 - 19 of 19 Posts