Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and no not of titties and ass...sorry!!!

BEFORE...

AFTER

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Ill take that over tits and ass Im a man Ive seen plenty of those in my time and Im sure there is more to come. That car is at fine as you but I think the car is a tad hotter lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have one of me beside my old firebird(senior pic)...thats about it...its really weird I never took any beside the TA...but as soon as she is done and cleaned up I will get right to it...fully clothed though :p

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I have one of me beside my old firebird(senior pic)...thats about it...its really weird I never took any beside the TA...but as soon as she is done and cleaned up I will get right to it...fully clothed though :p
at least bite your glalsses agian;)...nice car

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i love you.............. but seirously what all is being done to it. i used to have one that was fun as hell, and jsut retarded fast. anyways let me know what the mods are what all is stuffed inside that new motor? thanx!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

i like how the photography told me i hate eyeliner bleeding in that pic..looks like i have a black eye haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
those pics are like 3 years old... anyway

i love you.............. but seirously what all is being done to it. i used to have one that was fun as hell, and jsut retarded fast. anyways let me know what the mods are what all is stuffed inside that new motor? thanx!!!
i have gotten a diff LS1 with less than 3k miles....it has been stroked to a 390 or 383 whichever...
Dart 225 heads
248/254 114 LSA @ .611 lift---TSP custom ground-TSP Giant Cam
Lunati Crank
JE Rods
Eagle pistons
11:1 compression ratio
FAST 90 MM Intake and UMI 90MM throttle body
Pacesetter LT's with Off road Y-pipe
Custom tune by TSP
46lbs SVO injectors
160 Degree Thermo
Solid Prothane motor and tranny mounts...

-Old
MTI Clear Lid
SLP Smooth bellow
3:73's _______

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
those pics are like 3 years old... anyway

i have gotten a diff LS1 with less than 3k miles....it has been stroked to a 390 or 383 whichever...
Dart 225 heads
248/254 114 LSA @ .611 lift---TSP custom ground-TSP Giant Cam
Lunati Crank
JE Rods
Eagle pistons
11:1 compression ratio
FAST 90 MM Intake and UMI 90MM throttle body
Pacesetter LT's with Off road Y-pipe
Custom tune by TSP
46lbs SVO injectors
160 Degree Thermo
Solid Prothane motor and tranny mounts...

-Old
MTI Clear Lid
SLP Smooth bellow
3:73's _______
very nice, mine was a 383 with afr heads, and about the same size cam mine made nearly 600 rwhp on a dynojet on motor (race gas) and then it had a ton of nitorus on top of that. i wrecked it though. too much power for me when i was 19

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice, mine was a 383 with afr heads, and about the same size cam mine made nearly 600 rwhp on a dynojet on motor (race gas) and then it had a ton of nitorus on top of that. i wrecked it though. too much power for me when i was 19
sucks you wrecked it...

i may eventually go with nitrous....

im looking for at least 500 rwhp give or take a lil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts