Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I like it too. Too bad it's so expensive for a '10 or '11. I might be tempted otherwise.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like but ur gonna get the eleanor kit too right?
Ive ordered most of the Cervinis C-500 kit.. then i saw this and liked it. only parts of the Kit i didnt order of the C-500 is the side exhaust and front bumber.. Going with a Saleen bumper, hood and grill. And i dont like side exhaust. should all be here this week. But i AM going with the duck spoiler.. i hope it looks good.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
i think it'll be unique i would love to see some pics when done go for it

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think it'll be unique i would love to see some pics when done go for it
The 1/4 window scoops, side scoops and grille should all be here and on by end of next week... I guess the Saleen grilles are back ordered. Duck wing by middle of May. Gunna have to wait a few months on the new tail lights. Exhaust needs to come first.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yaa so what u gonna do exhaust wise dumps?
Im thinkin pypes violator axle back. not sure it will look good with the C-500 rear bumper so i was considering the Stalker bumper with exhaust outlets.. lots of mix and match but everything is Black so hopefully i can get it together without it looking to "fast and furious".. i like mods but only when they look like a special edition, if that makes sense. not like an Auto Zone special.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Keep me posted on that tailight set up. I had wanted to do it ever since I had a concept car poster four years ago. I have the Cervini ducktail with C/S rear bumper. I kinda like those lights!!

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
mustangshar can u post pics of ur rear lol sounds wrong but i mean ur car lol

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
^^ I know, I know..LOL

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I had a hit and run and had to replace the bumper anyway and I liked the C/S..so thats what I did. But those tail ights would looks sweet!

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
those lights would look good and nice car shar :D love to the blue and tan

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Thank you! My painter hated it....LOL. but with the tan top, there is no other color. This beige actually has some silver in it. The lights would be interesting...like to see them in person.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you! My painter hated it....LOL. but with the tan top, there is no other color. This weigh actually has some silver in it. The lights would be interesting...like to see them in person.
forgive my lack of knowledge but is that an after market chin spoiler?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
It is, also Cervini

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Initially I was going to do Roush front end, but I was running out of money. So I did chin spoiler instead. Looks better than nothing..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts