Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay a buddy of mine mentioned something about this the other day and I've Google'd, Yahoo'd, and jus about every other search engine searched for this and no luck. Is this just something that he made up or something that someone may have created themselves?

·
Registered
428 Posts
They make a 3rd brake light cover with ponies in it. Its just a black vinyl decal that fits over the 3rd brake light. Maybe that is what your buddy was talking about.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
what do you think about the LED third brake light from mustangsunlimited.com? i think it would look bitch

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I know a guy in my town who has an s-197 w/575 rwhp with a 3rd brake light that says "sick stang"

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah he swore up and down it was the tail lights

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
what do you think about the LED third brake light from mustangsunlimited.com? i think it would look bitch
i think so too, man. ive seen some cheaper on ebay but im waiting to get one till i get the spoiler i want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
One of the guys that I race with used some old aftermarket taillights that had a smooth surface and had some vinyls cut to fit them with cobras on them thats the only way I have ever seen them done.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's probably what happend when he saw the pony ones

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Your friend is a LIAR. There is no horse in the world that could live inside a tail light!

...but seriously, i've seen those and its only like the mexi-ricers that have them, almost guaranteed its vynal or just some crap that only they know how to find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts