Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
yes, direct replacement. i picked up the pair for $25 at a car swapmeet. i had to paint the housing, it came from a red mustang. The car looks ten times better.

·
Registered
317 Posts
another cool feature about tailights; to the untrained eyes and ears ppl think its a 4.6L. Surprisingly, even some mustang owners neglect to read the fender badges. Next step for me, replace the GT emblems for V6 running pony.

·
Registered
594 Posts
another cool feature about tailights; to the untrained eyes and ears ppl think its a 4.6L. Surprisingly, even some mustang owners neglect to read the fender badges. Next step for me, replace the GT emblems for V6 running pony.
Ok I understand some people not liking the horizontals. (Even though they are a lot sleeker looking IMHO.)

But to replace the GT badge with the v6 pony????
If anything put a 4.6L gt emblem on it :D

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

Lotsa people argue to the death with me that my car is a 4.6. It is about the dumbest thing ever. So I'm gonna put some 2011 5.0 badges on sometime.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hate when people argue with me about MY car, im sorry but i bought it i have the title and i work on the motor im pretty sure i know whats under the hood thank you very much! lol

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
yeah and its the guys who "think" they know mustangs like the back of their hand. dumbass's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, i really cant stand the chevy guys who try to tell me whats under my own hood...have a friend that swears i cant have a 5.0 cause they "stopped making them in 1989" i about kicked him in the chin....he needs to stick with his damn camaro's and their heavy asses

·
Registered
594 Posts
Bahaha. I mean you can always assume that its a 96-98 that way..but unless you own the car or know the person you never really know...

The horizontals always remind me of claw marks from a jungle cat or something.

Maybe I have just been scratched by my cat to many times...:tomato

Also, I wonder if any of the 4.6 guys run 5.0 tail lights?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dunno i know alot of fox guys like to get the "louver" tail lights off and run the lx taillights....why do the lower model tail lights always look better?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ok I understand some people not liking the horizontals. (Even though they are a lot sleeker looking IMHO.)

But to replace the GT badge with the v6 pony????
If anything put a 4.6L gt emblem on it :D
i got the emblems for 5 bucks at the car swapmeet. i currently blacked out the GT emblems, so the same will happen to the Running Ponys. i find those emblems more visually balanced. if i recall the 94-95 Saleens came with running pony emblems, they looked cool to me, thats where some of the inspiration came from.

i raced a Honda guy who asked after i smashed on him, "thats a quick 4.6" i told him it was a 5.0, he said " those are usually very slow".... the look on his was priceless. :D

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats the best story ever, i love smashin on the imports...im sorry but i didnt deploy to iraq and afghanistan to help out the japanese economy!

·
Registered
317 Posts
i dunno i know alot of fox guys like to get the "louver" tail lights off and run the lx taillights....why do the lower model tail lights always look better?
sleeker look, eye pleasing. i love the fox look with the LX tailights and saleen wing. thats EFFIN MONEY!:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i miss my 87 gt, got pushed off the road in hawaii by a ricer who wanted to race in the rain, not my bag of chips man not with a rear wheel drive pushin 420 hp....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts