Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to add some........if I can find someone who can get 3" tailpipes to fit on my car.

Who thinks it'll slow it down?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Itll speed you up. Extra thrust...

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I bet you dont lose to much, youll be fine

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
1-2 tenths.

mustangmatts went from open headers to catback and lost .3-.4 if i remember right.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
MAYBE a tenth. I don't think it'll be a problem though... Plus it'll look and sound even more badass! Nothing better than seeing a high stall car cruising around with tailpipes.

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1-2 tenths.

mustangmatts went from open headers to catback and lost .3-.4 if i remember right.
That's what I'm saying too. Around .1. The tailpipes hurt scavaging, as compared to turn downs. it's a good thing gaining the tenth back is just a nitrous jet away :D
MAYBE a tenth. I don't think it'll be a problem though... Plus it'll look and sound even more badass! Nothing better than seeing a high stall car cruising around with tailpipes.

Sent from my galaxy s II
I'm hoping to have them tucked where you can't see them, and turn them down behind the valance.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Why? dont like the vibrating?

·