Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my lil brother is looking to buy a mustang and i just want yall opinion on this one. I havent told him yet but its a lil over his price range.

News On Wheels - 2003 FORD MUSTANG

·
Registered
748 Posts
looks nice....no other pix though? no more information? kinda shady for them to not post more info. may be a little high in price idk.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Hey it looks like nice car, but priced to high. I paid $19,500 for my '04 Mach 1 with 4700 mi. I would offer the guy 16,500 to start. Does it have the 5spd or an auto? Autos are worth less.

·
Registered
748 Posts
never hurts to look. just get many opinions on idfferent days....look it over real well a couple times and definitely pay attention to any spot that looks like fresh paint compared to another panel.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I bet that he could snag it for 16,500 cash. If wants a really clean Mach and doesn't mind going out of state there was an Orange '03 5spd with 34,000 mi for $17,200. It looked to be pretty clean. I seen it a month or so back. Look on Autotrader.com Goodluck in your search.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Take a look at it and take it for a spin. And make sure to find out what those extras are.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Take a look at it and take it for a spin. And make sure to find out what those extras are.

+ 1 Somtimes the extras take away from it. If some no style idiot put some crazy stuff on it. Got mine for 15k and some change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts