Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i recently got my new alpine deck installed and i'm now taking interior trim parts off the car to custom paint them myself. and i can get the part around the shifter off but not the plastic trim around the stereo and a/c controls. i took off the two screws under the new alpine deck. and it just doesnt seem to come off. how do i get if off? i have a 2000 GT.

thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
you have to give it a good tug. it should just snap in and out of place. at least that is what my 02 does

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
hey i recently got my new alpine deck installed and i'm now taking interior trim parts off the car to custom paint them myself. and i can get the part around the shifter off but not the plastic trim around the stereo and a/c controls. i took off the two screws under the new alpine deck. and it just doesnt seem to come off. how do i get if off? i have a 2000 GT.

thanks

theres two screws...one to the left of the shifter and one to right on the plastic piece that u will be pulling off...after u get the screws out its just a matter of tuggin it evenly and it will come out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts