Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos down for a meet tomorrow? I was thinking some time in the late afternoon.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomorrow around 6 should be sufficient. At the hooters on 60 and falkenburg.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. Yea we should. I cant imagine it taking more than 4 hours with 2 or 3 people. And i know its a pain too.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Yeah shouldn't take too long, I just wish I had remembered to bring my 3/8ths impact, 3/8ths air ratchet and my favorite ratchet home from work, oh well we will have plenty of tools to use.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have an impact with a 3/8 adapter somewhere, and a 3/8 air wrench im using to do my bros srt-4 suspension. ill bring those. im not sure ill be able to find the adapter though.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright cool. NT hopefully your there around noon. I MIGHT be a little late because im going to Seminole in the am to pick up a R6 with my friend and i have to ride it back since he doesnt have a liscence yet. But ill be coming over right after. And also i just discovered i have ZERO money right now so i wont be able to buy any brews at hooters. =[ But ill definitely still go to hang.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OH and we need to park in the BIG parking lot right behind mcdonalds next to subway. Like right up front though.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Don't worry about the adapters of the air ratchets we have a full set of tools at my mom's boyfriends house, I just like using my little 3/8ths impact because I paid an arm and a leg for it and I wanna make sure I get my moneys worth out of it lol.

·
Registered
535 Posts
well so far i fail today. i will make the meet but sry mustangboy i couldnt make it out. jus got home from the shop-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts